Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SCATTERED LEAVES


When it stopped raining
The earth still smelt of it
True friendship, continues living
Long after the friends have split
What joy do souls crave for
if not for a day like this
when all the scatered leaves from afar
come to experience this bliss
Make me a pot of coffee
let me chat with them all
soon they will take wing and flee
far from cry or call
oh come now fate give it way
let me write a page
For a memorable moment to stay
For maybe an everlasting age.

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Rashmi Patel said...

nice pic that one and not so bad accompanying words

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home