Thursday, April 06, 2006

THE STRANGER IN THE DARK

To a stranger in the dark i tell all my wishes
of the smiles, the hugs and the kisses
All that i dream i reveal,
to a stranger who doesnt feel

Cause unknown, reaction noted, proposal made, heart booted
it drags on and on, stuck in the heel
beating against the shoe
of a stranger who doesnt feel

Miles ahead the sun sets, miles behind a moon shines
Miles above a rainbow glows, miles below it my heart whines
a chuckle here, a smile there, is all i beg in the deal
in return i give my soul to a stranger who doesnt feel

I spoke to her about the pain
about all that misery that struck like a cain
I spoke to her of my heart and soul's theft
with no knowledge, that the stranger in the dark had left.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger lilly said...

so hammedudin is shah of blah!
hey thankee for being understanding. i wanted someone to know wat im going through. its not tat i havent tried real ppl..but they all responded very poorly.. when an ugly looking girl like me says she loved someone it doesnt sound true to my batchmates..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home